Take your makeup from day to night
Taking your makeup from day to night doesn't have to be difficult, so I've enlisted the help of makeup artist Jessica Black to walk you through it.
"Being a makeup artist, the thing I love most is making women look and feel incredible," she says.
And has two favourite makeup looks.
"I love glam, pretty and neutral tones with glowing skin however I also love a fun, bright colourful look every now and then to feed my creative soul."
Jess says there's one makeup rule to never break.
"No matter how late it is, no matter how tired you are, always wash your make up off and moisturise. Your skin will thank you for it."
THE DAY LOOK - LIGHT AND GLOWING
1. Skin primes using Hourglass mineral veil primer, ensuring foundation lasts all day without fading or becoming patchy
2. Foundation of choice is Too Faced born this way which offers a medium but build-able coverage
3. Use a concealer 2-3 shades lighter than your foundation for a brightening effect, Jess says helps make you look more awake. She's used Urban Decay naked skin concealer.
4. To set your foundation use a translucent powder or go with Jess' choice of MAC Mineralise skin finish natural powder
5. Hourglass bronzer in luminous adds a gorgeous glow. Blush is light and for this look, Jess has picked MAC soft and gentle
6. Add a primer to your eyes, then think neutral like Stila eyes are the window palette - soul, add a few coats of mascara then some powder through your brows.
7. Lips are nude - NYX minimalism for a 'my lips but better' shade.
THE NIGHT LOOK - SULTRY AND SEX
1. Touch up your concealer and add a bit more powder
2. Jess added a bit of Hoola bronzer by Benefit to highlight her cheekbones
3. Becca Cosmetics opal highlighter was put on the highpoints of the face for a more intense glow
4. The same Stila palette was used for the eyes, just darker colours, creating a smoky look for a touch of glamour
5. Liquid eyeliner across the lash line and some false eyelashes - flirt by Social Eyes Lashes makes the eyes look bold
6.Lips went from a soft pink to a deep dark red using the shade diva by MAC
For more info on Jess check out her Instagram @jessicablackk or her YouTube channel Jessicablaq.